Sunday, July 6, 2014

50 Things that make me happy


50 Things that make me happy

On to next 5…These are going to be short and sweet.

10.  Wednesday 7/2 – Listening to Pandora again today at work.  They played some old Blink 182 – took me back.  Good stuff!

9. Thursday 7/3 – Left work at 3pm today.  Those 2 hours make such a huge difference – love the gift of time!

8.  Friday 7/4 – Ah, Independence Day!  What a great holiday!  Tonight, Anissa and I lit sparklers and literally ran up and down our street with them.  It felt good to act like a kid!

7.  Saturday 7/5 – All morning and afternoon on the 4th, Anissa and I were re-staining our deck.  Today I was so sore it was actually hard to walk at times.  It felt good, though.  I like the physical reminder that I kicked some total ass the day before!

6.  Sunday 7/6 – We hit up church early this morning.  Every time we go to the 7:30am mass, we see this very old couple.  The woman has a hard time walking, and they always walk up to Communion arms linked.  It’s really touching.  

No comments:

Post a Comment