Sunday, June 1, 2014

50 Things that make me happy


50 Things that make me happy

On to next 5…

45.  Wednesday 5/28 – While I hate being the center of attention, I do enjoy the texts, calls, and facebook messages on my birthday.  It’s nice to know people are thinking about you!

44.  Thursday 5/29 – I am happy for the gift of time.  I got out of class early, and that extra hour just makes such a huge difference.  And it was my class until 8/27, so I get the gift of time for the next 3 months!  Such a relief, especially with the wedding coming up here shortly.

43.  Friday 5/30 – Weekends bring me happiness.  It’s a chance to catch your breath, reset, and even steal some time for yourself.  Anissa and I met our wedding DJ (also a personal and family friend) for dinner and it was nice to just be away from the house, school, and work.

42.  Saturday 5/31 – I am happy for late-evening chats.  Anissa and I stayed up late talking with her parents about anything and everything.  At one point we were laughing so hard we had tears in our eyes.  Good times.

41.  Sunday 6/1 – Going to church brings me joy.  The last month has been a whirlwind and it’s been so long since we’ve been able to attend mass at our home parish.  We went tonight and it was a breath of fresh air.  Familiar sights and sounds, and familiar faces.  Sometimes routine is a good thing J

 

No comments:

Post a Comment